Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Undeserving, but Thankful

It's the time of year to count your blessings, so here's my short list (I'd never finish the long list.)

  • Hegazelle. Next to God, the best thing that's ever happened to me. No better company to keep than his. I give thanks for him often.
  • My church. Amazing things happen there, and amazing people gather there. I'm glad to be a part.
  • My job and his job. Lots and lots of people don't have one- I don't take ours for granted.
  • Home. Humble as it may be, I love that place.
  • Family. I've lost some, had others move far, far away. The ones that are left become dearer.
  • Friends. See CHURCH, above. ;-)
Of course I'm thankful for food, reliable transportation, and other wonderful things like heating and air conditioning. But like I said this is the short list.
Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments: