It's the time of year to count your blessings, so here's my short list (I'd never finish the long list.)
- Hegazelle. Next to God, the best thing that's ever happened to me. No better company to keep than his. I give thanks for him often.
- My church. Amazing things happen there, and amazing people gather there. I'm glad to be a part.
- My job and his job. Lots and lots of people don't have one- I don't take ours for granted.
- Home. Humble as it may be, I love that place.
- Family. I've lost some, had others move far, far away. The ones that are left become dearer.
- Friends. See CHURCH, above. ;-)