I did a few deals tonight at Rite Aid. I think this trip was more satisfying because I actually discovered the deals at the store myself, rather than having read them on my favorite coupon blogs beforehand. If you're a beginner, this week is a great week to try your hand at getting some free stuff at Rite Aid. Last Sunday's ad (which you can pick up in-store until 8/9) spells out exactly which items you can get free after rebates, coupons, etc.
Here are the deals I chose to do tonight:
- Pledge Duster Refills (not pictured) and Pledge Duster Starter Kit, $2.99 each. -$3/off coupon (came in the mail with a Pledge sample I ordered online) and -$2.00 SCR (Single Check Rebate) Total= $1.00 for both.
- Old Spice High Endurance Razors, $3.99. -$3.99 SCR Total= FREE
- Old Spice Shaving Cream, $ .99. -$ .99/off peelie (it was on the razors) Total= FREE
- Gillette Fusion Razor + Bonus Fusion Shave Gel, $9.00. -$4.00/off from 8/3 P&G Saver and -$5.00 SCR Total= FREE
- Gillette Men's Shampoo, $4.49. -$1.00/off from 8/3 P&G Saver and -$3.49 SCR Total=FREE
- Infusium 23 Shampoo, $5.99. -$3.00/off from 8/3 P&G Saver and -$1.99 SCR Total= $1.00
- ReNu MultiPlus Solution Twin Pack, $9.99. -$1.00/off (printable coupon) and -$9.99 SCR Total= FREE + $1.00 overage!
Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas.