Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Non-Personal Finance Post

I was tagged by The Tough Broad. Here is my six word memoir:

Hug Someone. Murphy might be visiting.

Profound, eh?


I am tagging:
PJ @ Myndfood
Chriss @ Life is Beautiful
Katie @ LATBH
None of whom write blogs about personal finance (sorry.)

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4. Tag at least 3 more blogs
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

1 comments:

cMc said...

Alright, lady, you'll have to explain that in a little more lame man's terms than that! I'm not following!!! LOLOL I want to play too!!! (I haven't been on due to migraine, so I just now so your fun game...)