Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let the games begin!

I've begun again. Couponing, that is. The straw that broke the camel's back? We hadn't had to buy toothpaste in over 2 years, but the stockpile finally ran out. Besides, this couponing thing turns out to have a pretty good hourly rate if you look at it like a part time job.

Here's today's loot:

From CVS:

This all cost me 5.97 plus tax and I left with $17 in CVS extra care bucks (basically store cash.) How did I do it? Blogs like Hip2Save give me the heads up as to the best deals.

Next I hit up Walgreens:
This all cost me 4.99 and I left with $3 Register Rewards (basically store cash.) I'm taking that $3 RR back with my $2.50 off Huggies coupon. They have Huggies on sale for $6.99. That will bring my total for the diapers down to $1.49. You can read about how to do this week's Walgreens deals here.

I'm no coupon blogger, but I sure do appreciate them!

Anyone else care to join the couponing bandwagon in 2011?

0 comments: