Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Adventure

I'm no junkie for direct sales, but I've found a company that has caught my interest. So, I took the plunge and have started my own new business with Usborne Books. With the baby gazelle growing at rapid pace and that gazelle brain absorbing EVERYTHING, I was quite pleased to get my hands on these books. Usborne is simply the best in children's literature. Hegazelle is working on this business venture with me also, just on a more limited scale.
I know I should, but I don't have lofty goals set for earning big bucks. If nothing else, I plan to end up with more fantastic books than I know what to do with. Wish us luck- who knows, this could just help us save up for that lovely Volvo XC90!

Email me if you'd like a link to our online store... ;-) (shegazelleatgmaildotcom)

1 comments:

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.