Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Great Toy Deal

We were pretty much finished Christmas shopping for the Baby Gazelle. Two toys. Yes, that's it. The baby is content to play with the few toys we have for quite extended periods of time, so no need for us to fill up a toy chest yet (not to mention we have a small house.) But when a good deal comes along....well, this gazelle can hardly pass it up. The Playskool Explore 'N Grow Activity ball is normally $15.99 at Target. Currently it's on clearance for $7.98. I paired that sale price up with this $5 off coupon and scored one last gift for the baby for $2.98 + tax!
Cheap is good. Because then it won't be so hard for me to get rid of toys when we get too many in the house!

1 comments:

Risa said...

I'm jealous of your luck! I just had to return a bunch of rediculous gifts my hubby bought our little one...try to send a man shopping <>