Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Car Accident

Hegazelle had a wreck in his work vehicle Monday morning on the way to work. Thankfully, he's not hurt and it wasn't his fault. It's still gonna cost his company though. The person who caused the accident had no license, no insurance and did not own the vehicle they were driving. Hegazelle was still sent to the urgent care to be checked out. This is the same clinic that saw him for his recent injury. Can you believe they are assigning him to 6 sessions of physical therapy?! And he isn't even hurt. It's a "just in case" thing or something. I tend to think they are soaking the system for $$$. Poor Hegazelle hasn't had good luck staying out of that clinic this year.

3 comments:

A.L. said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad he's allright. And hopefully no damage was done to the earlier injury.

Katie Booker said...

Aye!!! What are we going to do about this guy!!!
Thank God he's ok!!
He definitely doesn't take after his sisters good driving LOL

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the concern
Um no I don't have my sister's good driving skills. The car I hit wasn't parked. LOL