Tuesday, January 6, 2009

If you're not sick, go out for a cheap dinner

Home again. Yes, my week and a half holiday was plenty, but apparently my poor body couldn't stand up to a few ugly cold germs. I've caught a cold that has gotten progressively worse since Thursday evening. **pausing to finish off my Kleenex box** So now that it's time to get back to work (Lord knows there's PLENTY to do,) I can't muster the strength. It's only 1:30PM and I've already had a 2+ hour nap. Doc just emailed me and said I can take Benedryl or TheraFlu, both of which knock me out. Yay for endless napping.
Meanwhile, if you are not in the state of body that I am, maybe you should go to dinner tonight at the Old Spaghetti Factory, where today they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with their 1969 prices! Read more here. Certainly call your local Old Spaghetti Factory to confirm they are participating before heading out.

1 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

That sounds so yummy! (The Spaghetti Factory, not the cold, Kleenex, Benadryl or Theraflu!) Wish we had a SF near us - the closest one is in Hollywood, don't think I can talk Les into make the trek after work.
Hope you're feeling better soon!