Thursday, September 25, 2008

My plan matched with God's plan? Now this is cool.

I think things out probably too much and it may be said that a fault of mine is over-planning. I guess there's no harm in planning as long as I learn to roll with it when things don't go as planned, right?
Well, anyway, these are the goals and plans we set for ourselves. I wanted to be debt-free first. So we finished that on July 28. One side goal was to squeeze in a great vacation. Thanks to God for a great deal on a great vacation with friends in about 22 days. Our other goal was to have a solid emergency fund in place. We figured that at any given moment if we put our minds to it, in just a few short months we could pull one together.

We've got about 8 months to save.

A little gazelle is on the way.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

He and She,
I think the plan is great! I'm ready to be a Grandama again!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get the smile off my face, I'm so happy! Looking forward to holding the new baby gazelle!
Yippppppeeeeeeeeee!
Love,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I'm so excited and happy for you guys!!! Mom just told me the news!!! Congratulations!!!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Congratulations!!! What a great way to announce your news. My mouth was hanging open after that last line...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Wow what a wonderful gift!
No you can really eat a the food you can on the cruise, since you are eating for two!

Jana McVay said...

Congratulations!!! I am excited for the Gazelle family and their loved ones. I just asked He's sister if the two of were going to have a baby gazelle. She will be very happy to have a baby gazelle niece or nephew!

God is always on time and heard your prayers to be financially secure before your family grew! He's awesome!

Your 2003(has it really been that long?)IBC MusicFest chauffeur,
Jana

Anonymous said...

I love it when a plan comes together! ;-)
GG

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I am sooo VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!
I little Gazellette is on the way!!!

I can't wait to be an auntie!

I pray the Lord blesses you with a little gazelle just like ours... =)
You know what I mean!

Love you both and can't wait to hold baby G!

A.L. said...

I am over the moon with excitement! Congratulations! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I have to agree with the previous comment, my mouth was also hanging open with a HUGE "AWWWWWWWW.....that is so Sweet!" Congrats!!! we are very happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

WOW this is exciting. Congrats to both of you. You'll be wonderful parents. Love ya Aunt Frankie

PJ said...

Poor child...

Congratulations!!

cMc said...

WHAT?!? OMW! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

SheGazelle said...

Thanks everyone! :-D