Friday, August 29, 2008

I'd rather score deals than blog. Sorry. :-P

Honestly, I'm spending so much time figuring scenarios and doing deals that I don't have the energy to blog about it.
I've got bags full of stuff (last night and tonight) much of it free, some of it VERY cheap necessities. Last night I counted over 20 bottles of shampoo and conditioners in my stockpile. All of them free. A few things I have coming out my ears are:

  • Glade Scented Oil Warmers
  • Shampoo/Conditioner
  • Razors
  • Hairspray (just got 6 bottles tonight of Garnier Fructis for $ .65 each)
  • Toothpaste
  • Peanut Butter
  • Jelly
  • Spaghetti Sauce
  • Sara Lee Soft & Smooth Bread ( $ .58/loaf- I bought $15 Free Sara Lee Bread coupons on Ebay for $8.65)
  • Cat food & cat treats
Tonight HG and I hit Walgreens with this weekend's $10 off a $40 purchase coupon. After coupons and rebates, we got nearly $80 worth of product for $2-$3. I figured it out exactly, but I'm too tired to get up and find where I wrote it down. All I can say is it pays to have a large collection of coupons, and to have several of the same coupon.
Now it's off to find room in the cabinet for all this stuff...

0 comments: