Thursday, August 14, 2008

Couponing- to blog or not to blog?

Work has been a little on the slow side the last 2 weeks for HG. Which makes me that much more glad that we eliminated our debt except for our mortgage. I'll be a lot more comfortable with work slow downs when we get that 3-6 months of expenses in savings!

As a result of other bloggers writing about their great deals, I have become a student of couponing. Have any of you readers become interested in couponing/freebies/rebates from reading my brief tales of my coupon shopping trips? I don't want to write too much on the subject if there's not an audience for it, but if there is, I'll do my best to share tips and deals so that you can cash in like I do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the tips coming. They have been helpful.
Becky