Monday, June 2, 2008

June Goals

We don't have many goals for the month of June, but the ones we have set are huge. This is either called focused intensity or a pipe dream. We'll see.

  • Pay 1/2 of remaining debt on car- $2100. Even with serious discipline, I'm not quite sure how this is going to happen. But I'd rather shoot for it and fall a bit short, then to aim only for what I'm certain I'll hit. We're looking forward to surprising ourselves.
  • Earn $200 from side jobs and by selling things. No clue what we would sell (since the house is nearly bare) but we're gonna need all the extra income we can get to make that first goal happen. Hegazelle is very diligent about scouring Craigslist for odd jobs we can do. Meanwhile, I'll advertise here: Need your lawn cut? Does your house need a good deep clean? Call the Gazelles today, do not delay!

1 comments:

cMc said...

You may clean my house when you get here. I pay $3 an hour... HAHAHA!!! I'm rooting for that car payoff!! You'll have to give me and Ralph a good talking-to on how-to when you come.