Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yuck

Stayed home sick from work today. Yuck. It's been 24 hours since my tummy first felt sick, and I'm not sure I'm out of the woods yet. What a terribly long day it's been!

The grass needs mowing, but the mower's out of gas. Trees and bushes need trimming, but I don't think we have the proper tools. Weeds need pulling, but the weed puller (me) isn't motivated to go out in the heat and pull them. You don't know how bad I want to hire someone to come do it all for me...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I might know a couple of someones that would help ya out for free. :-)
Let me know when your up to doing the work and I'll give them a shout.
Sorry you feel yucky...

Tough Broad said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Also, I just tagged you on my blog!

A.L. said...

So sorry you were sick. Stomach problems are miserable. Thank goodness it's the weekend! :)

SheGazelle said...

Thanks everyone, I'm finally hungry, a day and a half later. A very good sign.
MG- free?! hmm...

Anonymous said...

Weeell, maybe for a gazelle burrito they will...LOL

SheGazelle said...

Thanks mg, we'll have you over for gazelle burritos anyway. When I'm hungry again.
It's cool enough today that I think I could handle those weeds myself. Hegazelle got fuel and mowed for me yesterday.
But you're welcome to come enjoy the weather and drink tea on my patio if you like!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite. Sorry I missed it. We'll take a rein check. With that big yard there will always be plenty to be done.
K tells me it looks great.
Hope you feel better real soon!