Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogging Blahs & Vacation Dreams

I'm sorry...these last few days my mind has been blank and personal finance posts evade me. I read all of my favorite PF blogs, but have nothing to post on my own. I haven't even sat down to write out goals for March. That's partially because it seems like my goals repeat themselves each month.
You know what's on my mind? Vacation. Getting away, far away for at least a week. Since our honeymoon we've never been on a week-long vacation together. We've done short trips on weekends and such, but not the standard vacation many folks take come summer time. I don't necessarily think I'm entitled to a vacation, but I sure would enjoy it. I envy my supervisor at work. Someday, I want to be just like her. Last year she took a 12 day Panama Canal cruise, spent two weeks in Hawaii and also took a 7 day Mediterranean cruise. **sigh**
It would be so nice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feelin...PG and I have yet to celebrate our 20th wedding aniversary with a few days away. I'm hoping we can do that soon. Our anniversary was in August so if we don't go soon the next one will be here before we can say boo.
For now, Calgon will have to do...

Ugly Debty said...

She's probably one of those smart people who have no debts and have a savings plan for those sorts of things - oh to be her!