Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good Stuff

I scored big time on Tuesday night at the grocery store. Of course you know I eat ground turkey instead of ground beef, so I buzz over to pick up the 1 pound package I usually get for $2.06. I did a double take. The larger 1.2 pound packages were on sale for .98 cents each! That's like .81 cents a pound- an unbelievably good deal. I bought 30 of them and split them with my mom. Good deals like that don't come along often, but I am sure glad when they do.

I had someone ask me about Financial Peace University last night, and how they could find a class in our area. This is the second couple that has approached us and has shown interest in the class. They had heard about our "weirdness" from some friends of ours. How cool is that? So, Mr. Facilitator, if you can find it in your heart to do a class in 2008, be sure to let me know. I think there's a whole lot of people who want to get in on this great material.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to facilitate another class! I need to have at least five people/couples interested before I can obtain the new kits. Please contact SheGazelle or respond to this post if you are interested in class!

Caroline (Jane) said...

Yes, It seems there needs to be another class. I too had someone ask me about FPU Wendesday night. Possibly three or four people from this contact. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are also interested in the class.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're interested in being wierd (as if we aren't in many other ways, already) When you have info, let us know.

SheGazelle said...

hey, the more weirdos the better! Email me and I'll get you in touch with the facilitator.