Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just for the record...

Periodically I list a personal finance blog under the Currently Featured Link item in the left column. I read a TON of PF blogs, but I don't always agree 100% with the philosophies these people tout. The same goes for my Featured Link area. For example, Five Cent Nickel is featured this week, and one of his "best of" posts is titled "Dave Ramsey is Bad at Math." Obviously this references Dave's snowball approach to paying off debt (smallest to largest) as opposed to paying them off highest interest to lowest. Nonetheless, I read these blogs and feature them anyway. I find useful content on them all and you will too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, I also wrote an article called "Dave Ramsey is Good at Psychology." :)

SheGazelle said...

Indeed you did! In fact, I just finished reading that post. You did at least acknowledge the premise of Dave's snowball in your original "bad at math" post.
Thanks for chiming in!