Friday, April 1, 2011

We got our new car!!!

I can't do it. I was going to try to make a April Fools joke and tell you that we couldn't wait any longer for that Volvo XC90, so we just went and bought one with the cash we had and financed the rest. But I'm no good at lying, so I will skip the April Fools festivities. :)
We do have car fever though, so we're being careful to watch ourselves and prevent any rash decisions.

Meanwhile, we've planted vegetables in hopes of shaving off some of that grocery bill. Tomatoes, squash, peppers & corn- we're eager to harvest in early June!

Also, anyone ready to make some changes because of $4/gallon gasoline?

2 comments:

Counting all my stars and saving it said...

I also have car fever :( trying to get this fever to go down.

Suna Freda Debta said...

With the ever rising gas prices I've been consolidating my trips and staying at home whenever I can! Thanks for your blog. I enjoy it.