Friday, February 20, 2009

Gazelle Grab Bag

Happy Friday. And they usually are, aren't they?

I noticed yesterday that we are only $1200 shy of the Efund savings goal we wanted to meet by the time Huey arrives! The thought that we could go past that towards our ultimate goal of Baby Step 3 (3-6 months of expenses in savings) is a great one.

Other than that I am just Mrs. Eagle Eyes right now looking for diaper deals under $ .20 cents per diaper. It's been several weeks since I've seen a good diaper deal, and I'm getting antsy. All I'm getting these days is free toothpaste and really cheap household cleaners.

My birthday was over a month ago, and some kind family members gave me cash gifts (they know what a gazelle likes!) I spent some on a few consignment maternity clothes (since my belly has become undeniable now, lol) but I still have the rest tucked in the side pocket of my purse. It may just sit there till I need even bigger maternity clothes!

Got the taxes done on President's Day. I just want to take this moment to thank our generous government for giving us back a few hundred dollars. I am nearly overwhelmed at their generosity. **cough cough gag** It is with those warm thoughts in my heart that I must now go and earn them some more money.

0 comments: