Friday, September 5, 2008

New design and August EFund Report

Such as it is, it shall remain. For the most part the changes are complete. Blogger gives so much hassle when it comes to changing templates. It rejected just about any html I tried to feed it. Anyhow, welcome to the new look for Baby Step 3...and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7.

$500. That's what we saved for our EF for the month of August. Yeah, I know, really gazelle intense, eh? Well, if you want to see intensity, you should see my vacation fund contributions. We'll get with it on the EF soon enough though. As soon as we get back from vacation it will become our #1 savings goal. Only about 40 days till we hit the road, the air and the sea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look! Very refreshing. A money eating piggy rather than a gazelle eating Cheetah, perfect!

cMc said...

I LOVE this design! Very fresh and refreshing!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!