Monday, March 3, 2008

What I'd do if I had a lot more money

Now, I know I just posted that link about the key to wealth is being satisfied with what you already have. And I really am, but that doesn't mean I don't have goals and dreams. So for fun, here's an off-the-top-of-my-head post of what I'd do if I had a lot more money! Join the fun with your own list in the comments section.

  • Buy Hegazelle a truck
  • Tile my master bathroom shower
  • Re-landscape my backyard
  • Go visit my brother & his family
  • Go on a loooong cruise
  • Replace our blinds with new window coverings
  • Write a big check for my church to give to the missionaries
  • Write a big check for my church's general expenses
  • Get a massage
  • Buy some summer clothes and of course some new shoes
  • Buy my parents something they want but never got themselves
  • Max out my Roth IRA
  • Spend whatever I want at the local nursery
  • Pay someone else to paint some of the walls in my house
  • Hire a gardener
  • Randomly hand out $100 bills to people who need it
  • Buy a laptop
  • Buy groceries at Whole Foods instead of WinCo
  • Buy a puppy and have someone else train it and clean up after it
I know there's a whole lot more, but I can't bring anything else to mind at the moment. If I think of some more I'll throw it in the comments section.

1 comments:

Caroline (Jane) said...

Oh, this is a easy one!

-Sell my husbands business and retire.
-Buy a new house on the north side of town.
-Go on a long motorcycle trip around the states.
-Buy some new shoes.
-Buy some new clothes.
-Buy Shu Shu some new teeth.
-Pay someone to feed and care for all the animals I have rescued.
-Buy me a older model Navy blue-short bed Chevy pickup.
-Buy all new furniture for my new house.
-Hire a cook.
-Hire a housekeeper.
-Hire some help for my Mom.
-Buy my kids the things I could never afford to buy them.
-Give lots of money to charity.
-Take my friends on a week long trip to the coast.
-Send my brother Roy and his wife Frankie on the best cruise money can buy.
-Buy all of Murrell Ewing CD's.
-Spend a week at Disneyland.
-Go to Alaska.
-Buy a fishing license.
-Go fishing.

Man,I like dreamin...