Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Two Things-

This morning I was reading the Good Book and came across a scripture that I think works here on this blog:
Prov 13:7 One man pretends to be rich, yet has nothing;
another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth. NIV
I think we all know pretenders on both sides of that verse, don't we?

Second thing is this:
There's a good number of people reading this blog who are in the thick of their Total Money Makeover. Every last one of you has a story, your story. Your journey thus far, your life before, and your plans for the future. I want those stories on this blog. In the comments section of this post, volunteer yourself for a future guest post and I will email you to discuss details. Please volunteer so I don't have to chase you down and draft you!!
This is going to be a fantastic series!

5 comments:

PJ said...

I volunteer! I'll tell you: it'll be different, but I volunteer...

SheGazelle said...

We're off to a great start! I'll email you with some details.

Come on volunteers...even you silent readers! This means you, MG, AL, Music Man- whoever! You know if you have a story so step right up!

Anonymous said...

Count me in!! Come on AL!!

SheGazelle said...

Perfect! I'll be emailing you right now to get you the specifics.

Anonymous said...

ok, send me the email